The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Web site ("Site") are trademarks of AKHAN Technologies, Inc, its subsidiaries (collectively, AKHAN Technologies") or others. AKHAN Technologies and the AKHANTECH logo are registered trademarks of AKHAN Technologies in the United States of America and other countries. This list is not a comprehensive list of all AKHAN Technologies trademarks. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks or whether any other name or logo is a trademark of AKHAN Technologies should be directed to AKHAN Technologies. Other brands, product names, trademarks and logos appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners
© Copyright 2015 AKHAN Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
U.S. Government Restricted Rights: The materials on this Site are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable law and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of AKHAN Technologies' proprietary rights in them.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and AKHAN Technologies. Your access to and use of this Site is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein. If you are using this Site on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on your employer's behalf. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms.
- The copyright and other proprietary rights in all information, data, text, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages, software or other materials ("Content") contained on this Site is owned by AKHAN Technologies or others. AKHAN Technologies authorizes you to download, copy, display and distribute the Content contained on this Site, provided that such use shall be for non-commercial, internal use only by you or within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any Content, including copies, obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and you agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site. Any other use of Content contained on this Site including without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, or republication, without the written permission of AKHAN Technologies, is expressly prohibited. You may not "frame" or "mirror" any Content contained on this Site unless authorized in writing by AKHAN Technologies. Unauthorized use of documents, images, software and other proprietary material may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, right to publicity, export, and communications laws and regulations.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this Site are registered and common-law trademarks of AKHAN Technologies and others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by AKHAN Technologies or such other third party trademark holder. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks or whether any other name or logo is a trademark of AKHAN Technologies should be directed to AKHAN Technologies.
- Links to other websites contained in this Site are intended only for informational purposes. Neither AKHAN Technologies nor this Site is sponsored or affiliated with any particular linked entity unless expressly stated; the existence of any particular link is intended only to imply potential interest to visitors of this Site. These linked sites are not controlled by AKHAN Technologies; AKHAN Technologies may not have reviewed any or all of the linked sites and AKHAN TECHNOLOGIES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER REGARDING ANY OTHER WEBSITE THAT YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE.
- THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AKHAN TECHNOLOGIES OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY
PARTY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING AS A CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR TORT ACTION, IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF AKHAN TECHNOLOGIES OR ITS SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Any communication or materials you post to this Site will be treated as non confidential and nonproprietary, and may be disseminated or used by AKHAN Technologies or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products or services. [If you send any proprietary information or material to this Site, you hereby grant to AKHAN Technologies an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, adapt, and distribute such material and information and you also agree that AKHAN Technologies is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communications you post to this Site]. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all personal data (such as your name, address, telephone number or email address) which you transmit to this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be handled in accordance with AKHAN
- U.S. Government Restricted Rights: The materials on this Site are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable law and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of AKHAN Technologies' proprietary rights in them.
- Although AKHAN Technologies may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, AKHAN Technologies is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. AKHAN Technologies will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing AKHAN Technologies to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to software, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments. AKHAN Technologies does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
- AKHAN Technologies may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.